11.22.2016

Claire Grace: 4 Months Old


My sweet sweet girl celebrated her first Thanksgiving. Felt her first little bit of cold weather. We try to spend as much time as possible taking in all of these amazing moments with this precious little girl. She roles and roles and roles. I am amazed everyday at how far she can get from where I laid her down. She started eating foods this month! Her first tastes were of green beans, cereal, and squash. She definitely didn't understand what on earth I was giving to her but she is slowly getting the hang of it. We bought her a highchair this month. She thinks sitting up makes her such a big girl! It seems like once she was able to sit that she started growing up even more quickly. Her Grandad bought her a bouncy seat and she surprised us all when she started playing with all of the gadgets attached!



This girl weighed 12 lbs when we went for her 4 month check up and she was 24 inches long!! I can't believe how fast our time with her has gone by. I loved all of my days at home with my tiny girl but leaving her everyday sure makes me treasure all of the snuggles and sleepless nights. I can't wait to celebrate the Christmas season with this amazing baby of ours. She lights up our world.

   










No comments:

Post a Comment