8.22.2016

Claire Grace: 1 Month Old


My sweet girl is one whole month old today. Time sure is flying with her around. She is growing so fast and our love grows more and more every day for this tiny girl. C stood up on me for the first time this morning. This is the first time she hasn't just had limp legs. Although it is very wobbly she locked her knees and she was so proud. She was 8 pounds exactly at her one month check up. She was 20.5 inches long. Nights have been pretty tough this past month. C seems to just scream and scream starting about 7PM every night. The doctor says that perhaps she might be colicky and suggested trying probiotics.








 

I have been enjoying all of my time with her so much. I'm sad that in just a few short weeks I will have to go back to work but I know it will be good for both of us. I hate when anyone brings up me going back to work because it makes my heart hurt so much and I almost burst into tears. I pray everyday for patience, peace and for God to protect my heart because the idea of going back to work is so sad to me. I know it will be good for all of us but I love spending my days with this girl!


We have been trying to go see Gran at least once a week. She is still having a tough time but she is doing much better and will have her surgery very soon. Then only about 6 more weeks in the rehab center.

 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment