7.18.2016

Baby Clark: 38 Weeks

No changes.

Currently, these aren't my favorite words to hear. J is growing more impatient by the day and my feet are growing more puffy. We keep trying to go on about our normal routines and stay busy so we aren't just sitting around waiting for this girl to get here. I have been so exhausted some mornings and other mornings I wake up with a ton of energy.

The doctor said everything is still looking good but there are no real changes again this week. She said that my cervix was a little more open this week than last but nothing to be excited about. My blood pressure has been staying good and low ever since that one little incident. I have been feeling less anxious and more prepared.


This weekend we took it pretty easy. On Sunday after church we made jelly out of some wild mustang grapes we have growing in the backyard. We were so excited when it worked because neither of us had ever made jelly before or canned anything! We may have some more canning adventures this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment