7.11.2016

Baby Clark: 37 Weeks

This short week was so much appreciated. I loved having Monday off to relax a little extra even though I was pretty bored sitting around watching my blood pressure and Harry Potter. Work has been super busy this week and every day I felt like I really achieved something because there was so much to get done.

I have not gained any more weight. I feel like all I do is eat but definitely not very much at one time. I get full super fast. I have had a major chocolate fetish lately and the more the chocolate the better! This isn't really unusual for me but I have noticed that I keep it around currently. I have been trying to eat lots of yogurt and fruit to balance out some of my more unhealthy meals.

This girl wiggles ALL THE TIME. I don't know if I will ever get use to feeling those movements but I think that I will miss them a little once she gets here. She is still so stubborn and quits as soon as anyone tries to touch me. So very few of those wiggles have been felt by anyone else.


I am still able to wear quite a few of the dresses that I was wearing before I got pregnant. It is hard to tell in the picture but there is a small baby bump under that denim. My shorter dresses are unfortunately getting close to being too short for public. So, this girl better make an appearance quickly otherwise I'm only going to have about 4 things I will be able to wear!

We had another doctor appointment on Thursday. She wanted us to do one more sonogram just to see how big the baby is and to triple check that she is still head down. Indeed she is still head down. She wasn't quite so shy this time and we got to see a profile of her sweet little face and I am so excited to see it for real!! We could tell that she was swallowing when we were watching her. She measured in at about 6.5 lbs. That made me extra ready for her to be here because I know she is now big enough.


Doctor said there were no signs of labor yet. I still haven't had what I truly believe are contractions. Sunday night I was having some really tight pains but there was nothing rhythmic about them and I only had 4. J is getting very impatient and ready for her to be here. We are so excited about this girl of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment