4.04.2018

Surprise! It's twins!

Judson and I agree that we tried to plan what our life would be like with two children. We thought that would be the perfect number and we could easily manage a transition from one to two. God had other plans. We found out this week that we are going to have two babies this fall. I think we are still walking around with bugged out eyes and trying to wrap our head around this new idea of what our family is going to be.

I think there is a part of me that always felt or sensed there would be three kids in my life. We don't have all of this figured or out or planned any more. We have completely changed our state of mind to "we will figure it out" with a side a freak out and lots of questions pretty frequently. I think that once we have more time to get over the shock of it all we won't be quite so worried. Our main focus right now is that God had different plans for us and it is going to be a unique adventure. I feel very blessed that God picked me for this not so common gift of being a mother of twins. My heart feels overwhelmed in so many good ways.

I'm looking forward to knowing them and seeing Claire as a big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment