3.24.2017

Geeslin Family Pictures

For Christmas my brothers and I gave our parents a family photo session. We seriously haven't taken real family pictures (other than weddings) since I was still in elementary school! We though now that we are married and have children that they would really enjoy having some new photos of everyone together to display in their home. It was a great way to get together and spend the afternoon hanging out with each other because we hardly ever find the time except during the holidays. So here is a little sneak peek of our fun day in the Fort Worth Stockyards!













It is hard getting clothes together and matching without being too match-y but I think we did pretty good! We all waited until the last minute and felt stressed but I am so pleased with the way all of our pictures turned out. All of the kids had individual portraits taken and each family had their pictures done. I'm having a hard time choosing because I love them all! Special thanks to Mack and Chelsea at McGowan images. They did such a wonderful job capturing our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment